2/01/2018

Sea-Teacher’s Day 13 (Independent Teaching Day 1)

Thursday, February 1, 2018.

This day is my first independent teaching’s day.
I teach in 8-Pili at 2 p.m. The topic is about Introduction of Hinge Theorem. I am very nervous, and I think I made a mistake in the first.
After class I ask to my CT. And kindly she tells me what is wrong and give me suggestion. She wants me to fix it when I teach in the next section. She support me to do improvement.
Actually I just can make a little improvement for the next section, because of all day I was very nervous.


This day I feel that to teach is not easy as I see before when I did the observation. Even we have lesson plan, we have to make sure that our self is ready to deliver the lesson clearly, without nervous and less mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

saf13. Powered by Blogger.