2/08/2018

Sea-Teacher’s Day 20 (Observation and Teaching Assist Only)

Thursday, February 8, 2018.

Today My CT has an activity for her classes. So I just observe her and then assist her for giving instructions to other section.
My CT doesn’t always accompany me for each classes today. She said that I should have my own time to speak with students, just for feel free.

When I give her my lesson plan, she wants me to prepare it well. She gives me suggestion to use more visual aids for lessen the mistakes.
She gives me an example of her lesson plan. She made it weekly. But she says that I have to make it daily and make it detailed.

A weekly lesson plan, made by my cooperating teacher.

She also gives me a guidline for make the objectives.



And she said that I have to meet Ma’am Lomibau for discussing about my schedule for the final demo. Ma’am Lomibao is The Head Mathematics Teacher in Sta. Elena High School.
Ma'am Lomibao said that she wants to watch me tomorrow for checking my voice.
It means I have to prepare something for my class tomorrow.

At my vacant, I go to canteen with Ivy (she is my buddy also). This is my favorit. Kikiam. 10 pesos only.

Kikiam with sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

saf13. Powered by Blogger.