2/05/2018

Sea-Teacher’s Day 17 (Jeepney Ride Independently - Independent Teaching’s day 3)

Monday, February 5, 2018.

Waiting for Jeepney.

There is something different today. Double Independently. If Erwin already started to go alone since the second day, not for me and Ami. For two weeks we always go to school with my buddy. But start from today we have to be independent. My buddy will not come with us. So we plan for go with Erwin first, to avoid that we will take the wrong Jeepney. But the plan just be a plan, the Jeepney was very full.
Filipino are prefer to use the public transportation, i think because of the cost is very chep, especially for the students. They are patient to wait in line for taking Jeepney. The people don't allow to smoke inside the Jeepney, so it is save for everyone.
So that's why the Jeepney always full as like this, the space for one person only. We just let Erwin go first, and we have to wait for next Marikina-Tulay Jeepney.
And we did it. We arrive at Sta. Elena High School safely using Jeepney. It is a great experience. When I say “Bayad po. Dalawa. Sta. Elena High School” by myself. It is like I am a Filipino.


In my classes I just review, give them example problem about hinge theorem and the converse, and the last give the exercise.

At my vacant, I go out across the school for buying some snacks. This is one of my favorit.

Cheese sticks.

Sometimes i also buy kwek-kwek and pinoy. They are an egg covered with flour. The color is orange. But pinoy is larger than kwek-kwek. Because there is a chicken egg inside the pinoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

saf13. Powered by Blogger.