2/15/2018

Sea Teacher’s Day 27 (Last day in Sta. Elena High School)

Thursday, February 15, 2018

There is a disaster preparedness program in Sta. Elena High School. It is an earthquake drill. All of the students must to participate for once in every year.





At the afternoon, I meet my cooperating teacher, Ma'am Eisse for saying farewell. I give her a souvenir from Indonesia. 
At 5 o'clock I show the video of my final demo and the evaluation form to Ma'am Olive. And I ask to her for give me suggestions. She writes in my notebook.

This day is a sad day. I have to say goodbye to my cooperative teacher. I learn more things from her. She says that even I am in Indonesia, we are still friends.
And a note from Ma'am Olive that I really like is "Presenting yourself to the Students was the best visual aid."
They wish me to be a good Math teacher someday.

With Ma'am Olive, my Supervising Officer.

Thankyou Ma'am Eisse, Ma'am Olive, My sections: Pili, Acacia, Gemelina, Molave, and Mahogany.
Thankyou Sta. Elena High School.
You give my best experience to teach here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

saf13. Powered by Blogger.