2/07/2018

Sea-Teacher’s Day 19 (A Rest Day in Weekday)

Wednesday, February 7, 2018.

Amy and Erwin go first to Sta. Elena High School in the morning. I plan to go to Roosevelt directly from Nangka. But I don’t know how to get there. So I just go to Sta. Elena High School first by Jeepney and then go to Roosevelt together with Ami and Erwin. And also Ivy (our buddy) accompany us.
We plan to go to somewhere after the meeting finished. But until the time was 5 o’clock, the meeting it still running. We decided to get out because we already very hungry.
We just looking for the nearest restaurant here, and we found Mc. Donalds.

Chicken fillet Sauce.
On the way we go home we try a street food. It is call Isaw. It is chicken intestine wrapped in flour.


Isaw (street food).
Actually it is not a rest day. It is just a day without teaching. I am so tired to finish my lesson plan for final demo tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

saf13. Powered by Blogger.