2/02/2018

Sea-Teacher’s Day 14 (Independent Teaching Day 2)

Friday, February 2, 2018.

Today I just continue the topic, after reviewing about hinge theorem, we continue discuss about the converse of hinge theorem.
We also discuss some example problem about hinge theorem and the converse. And then I give them the exercise.

Exercise (not quiz).

At 4 p.m. is the first time for me to teach here, in 8-Gemelina. But I am not really feel nervous, not like yesterday in other section. Students here make me feel more relax. They listen to me and ask me some questions about the topic. Special for today we just have fifty minutes during a class.

Because of every Friday we have the flag retreat ceremony. Like today, after class at Gemelina I go to Pili with my CT. My CT is supervisor teacher of 8-Pili. So we have to stay there, to ensure students are orderly following the flag retreat ceremony.





There was another event after that, it is like closing ceremony for Math Celebration Week. Some of students from senior High school performing their show. How lucky I am to watch something interesting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

saf13. Powered by Blogger.