2/13/2018

Sea-Teacher’s Day 25 (The day after final demo)

Tuesday, February 13, 2018.

I teach about Introduction of Probability in Acacia, but it doesn’t go well as like as before. Because I don’t have the projector cable, the power point file can’t be display, it just can be shown as a picture (.jpg) only. If we want to use the monitor, we need to have our own cable.
For Gemelina and Mahogany, we just reviewing and discussing problem about probability.

There is something special today, when I enter the classroom, they all sing a birthday song for me. Today is my birthday. Everyone who know it say Happy Birthday to me.

A nice dinner with Ma'am Eisse (My CT).

A cake from Mr. and Mrs. Culaba.

  • Happy birthday for me! Haha
It is a great moment for my 21st Birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

saf13. Powered by Blogger.