2/12/2018

Sea Teacher’s Day 24 (The Day of Final Demonstration)

Monday, February 12, 2018.

Actually I just finish for the preparation at 12 o’clock. It is like I don’t want to go anywhere. I am so afraid to be failed. 12:20 I am still in our dorm. Because we think we will late, Ami and I order grab car to go to school. Ami helps me to print out my lesson plan and the worksheets. Because I have to prepare the room and the monitor. Special for final demo, I will use laboratory, room 401.


My first trial is with 8-Pili at 2 p.m. The topic is about Introduction of Probability. My CT watch me here. I am very thankful that I still have times for edit or add something. Because after my class with 8-Pili, my CT gives me more suggestion about the topic. I learn from my first trial, how to use my time as best I can, and also the strategy about delivery of the lesson.
At 4:30 p.m. I do the final Demonstration with 8-Gemelina. I am feel very nervous because there are my CT, Ma’am Dena, Ma’am Olive and my buddy here. They watch me teach. But I just convince myself that there is no one other than me and the students. And great, in one hour we had the discussion, exercise, activities, example and evaluation.

Playing Snake and Ladder for motivation.

Discussing about definition of probability.

Students activity for evaluation.
This is my lesson plan for my final demo.

After my final demo finished, My CT and Ma’am Dena congratulate me.
I am still have two classes at Mahogany and Molave. I teach the same topic but delivery it with the different way, because they are not have monitor/ projector cable.
Now I can sleep well and wait for the result with patient.


No comments:

Post a Comment

saf13. Powered by Blogger.