2/10/2018

Sea Teacher’s Day 22 (Pre-Final Demo)

Saturday, February 10, 2018.

I meet Ma’am Olive and she checks my lesson plan for Monday. She explains each points and gives the idea. She gives me 1 hour 30 minutes to fix the lesson plan and 15 minutes to prepare for deliver it like pre-final demo. I don’t bring the book and I don’t have load. I have to complete my lesson plan that time. I am very thankful that I am not alone. I am with my buddy and he helps me a lot.
Just using my notebook without the charger we try to fix it as soon as possible before my notebook dies.

Editing lesson plan.

Still lucky that I have time to show the lesson plan to Ma’am Olive first. While she is looking for the classroom for me, I just remembering the point of my lesson plan, because my notebook is low battery.
It is very nervous, I am feel more nervous than the first day teaching a few days ago. However I have to deliver my lesson plan in front of my Supervising Officer, even I think I haven’t enough time to prepare it well. After first trial, she gives the comment and shows me how to do it, delivery a lesson more interactive.
At five o’clock I ask to Ma’am Olive if I can go and stop it now, I tell her that I am very tired already. She allows me to go and gives some advice about my final demo, because we will only meet again on Monday, the Day of Final Demo.
We go back home after dinner. After I feel in better mood than before dinner. I forget about our plan to go to River Bank after my Pre-final Demo. I feel guilty to my friends who are waiting. When I arrive at home I just feel sorry and explain to them what was happened this day.

Even though I am very tired and just want to sleep this night, but I can’t. I have to make the properties for the activities on Final Demo. My buddies help me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

saf13. Powered by Blogger.