1/31/2018

Sea-Teacher’s Day 12 (Observation Day 6 – Math Celebration Week)

Wednesday, January 31, 2018.

Today is Damath Competition.
It is like a chess. But using the principle of operation on integers. The winner is the one who got the highest score. The winners in the previous round will be competed again to get the real winner.

Damath Competition.

Damath Competition.

The poins is recorded on the sheet.

I show my draft of lesson plan to my cooperating teacher.
She gives me some suggestion about the lesson plan.
Tomorrow I will start to teach about this topic. So this night I prepare for the activity for students.

I use the Mathematics book that my CT given to me. The book is written in English. Because English is the second language in Philippines. Students and teachers always using english during the learning and teaching process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

saf13. Powered by Blogger.