2/14/2018

Sea Teacher’s Day 26 (The last teaching day)

Wednesday, February 14, 2018.

Today is Valentine day for them. As a Muslim, I don’t celebrate it. But I do not reject the giving of students. I keep it and just say thank you. This is the only way that I can do for respect them.
Actually I will complete the requirement for 20 hours independent teaching on this day. So at the last fifteen minutes I tell them that today is my last day for teaching them, and tell them that tomorrow I will not come to the classes. This is the hardest part to tell, that tomorrow is the last day I am in Sta. Elena High School and on Monday, February 19 I will go back to Indonesia. I tell it to 8-Pili, Acacia, Gemelina, and Molave.
I ask them to make an evaluation for me, they can give the comments, suggestions, and impression. I got from them all. They write it like a letter.

Letters.
And after that we take photos together.

8-Pili

8-Acacia

8-Gemelina

8-Molave

There is something special today. After classes My students from 8-Mahogany kindly guide me a night tour.

This is the office of Division of City School. Every examination of each quarter made in here.

Kapitan Moy. Old house of the founder of The Marikina Shoe Industry.

A beautiful light of the Church lamp decoration.



They are my tour guides :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

saf13. Powered by Blogger.