1/25/2018

Sea Teacher’s Day 6 (Observation Day 3)

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Some sections do the project about congruence and triangles, same project that given to the last section last day. And others given a new activity about transversal. In learning, teacher explain using some of examples and do question and answer with students.
As I see the responds from each section are different. For example Acacia’s students more active to answer the questions than Pili’s students. The last 20-15 minutes Ma’am Essie give them problem about the topic. The problem’s given will be different for each section, depend on how’re students there.

Acacia's student.

Ma’am Essie look so busy today, so when I ask her for absent on Friday, I ask to help her. I bring the last student’s paperwork and I will record the score in house.
My CT have 4 kinds of assessment that can be record for the formative assessment, they are Quiz, Assignment, Activity and Recitation.

Because of we will not meet on Friday, Ma’am allowed me to start teach after Tuesday and change topic to be Probability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

saf13. Powered by Blogger.