1/24/2018

Sea Teacher’s Day 5 (Observation Day 2)

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

I check the student’s assignment that they do last day and give them score. Ma'am Essie give me an example for scoring. So while I am observing, I check their papers.

Today Ma’am Essie give them new activity. The teacher make fun learning and students more active doing the project. In SEHS, they use student centered learning. So teacher only give the instruction or give just a little explanation.
The project is given like a game. I observed that students enjoy with their project. Even if they do by individual or work by group. They always ask the teacher if they don’t understand or just to confirm something.

At the last section, I give instruction to Molave because they have not yet to do activity about congruence. And guess what, when I stand up in front of the class, I am still nervous and feel blank for a while.

Ma’am Essie asks for me to start teaching next week and wants to check my lesson plan on Friday. The topic is about transversal, a part of Geometry. I say ok even if I am still doubt it. I think I can ask Vincent for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

saf13. Powered by Blogger.